BK Auto Auctions is now offering this amazing 2017 Honda CB500F finished in Red. This Honda is equipped with a Parallel-Twin engine. The odometer reads 6,221 miles. This beautiful bike is being offered with a clean Texas title.
2017 Honda® CB500F
The Biggest Value in the 500 Class.
Everyone’s looking for the one motorcycle that can do it all—that you can start out on, that fits a wide variety of riders, that can take you to work, school, or on a weekend ride. Used to be there were tons of bikes in this “standard” class. Not so many these days. But here’s the good news: The Honda CB500F is probably the best do-it-all middle-displacement streetbike around.
Big surprise—Honda revolutionized the world of motorcycling with their midsized twins a generation ago. And here’s the intel on the latest members of the family. With its minimal bodywork, a classic riding position, and a 30.9-inch seat height that fits a wide range of riders, the CB500F is going to suit just about any rider. It has a powerful twin-cylinder engine and a wide, user-friendly power band. It’s a great bike to start out on, or to come back to, or to just ride forever. It embraces the best of motorcycling, and doesn’t get sidetracked with too much flavor-of-the-week design. You want an authentic ride? It just doesn’t get any better than a CB500F.
Features may include:
- Let’s Get Started.
If you’re curious about riding, our Learn To Ride site is just what you need. We’ll guide you along every step of the way, telling you what to expect. Helping you find and schedule training. Getting gear. Figuring out which bike is right for you. And what to expect at the dealer.
- Classic Riding Position
You’ll appreciate the CB500F’s classic riding position—you can sit up straighter, without supporting your weight on your arms. It’s a great choice when you’re riding around town or commuting, and you can always tuck in tighter when you want to. Your passenger may find it more comfortable, too.
- Timeless Styling
Check out the CB500F’s LED headlight, and then start working your way back. The CB500F embraces the concept of minimal bodywork, but fits right in with what a modern motorcycle should look like. It’s not pretending to be anything but a great contemporary bike.
- Details, Details, Details.
An adjustable front-brake lever, great shift feel, a crisp exhaust note—the CB500F concentrates on the basics, then works extra hard to get them perfect.
- 471 cc
- 67.0 mm
- 66.8 mm
- PGM-FI with 34 mm throttle bodies
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 134 MPG – Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- O-ring-sealed chain
- 41 mm fork
- Pro-Link® single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability
- Twin-piston caliper with single 320 mm wave disc
- Single-caliper 240 mm wave disc
- 4.3 in.
- 4.7 in.
- 25.5º (caster angle) / 102 mm (4.01 in.)
- 55.5 in.
- 30.7 in.
- 4.4 gallons
- 414.4 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel – ready to ride)
There are no comments yet.