2019 Ducati Monster 821 Dark
BK Auto Auctions presents this awesome barely ridden one owner 2019 Ducati 821 Monster Dark. The odometer on this beauty is at 3250 miles and the seller states the bike is virtually flawless. This Monster 821 is powered by an 821 cc Testastretta L-Twin motor mated to a 6-speed manual clutch with Ducati quick shift. This bike has been regularly serviced at Mancuso Powersports in Houston, Texas. This bike is being sold with all records, 2 keys, literature, a custom hang bag, and original sales sticker. This bike comes with a clean Texas Title.
This Monster is powered by the Ducati 821cc Testastretta 11° L-twin engine. Power is transferred to the rear wheel via a 6-speed manual with Ducati quick shift. Power is rated at 109 hp @ 9,250 rpm and torque is rated at 86 Nm 63 lb-ft, 8.8 kgm @ 7,750 rpm. This Ducati is completely stock with no modifications.
The Monster 821 pays homage to the legacy of the Monster 900, which over 25 years ago revolutionized the motorcycle world. This bike was designed for maximum riding enjoyment, at all times and in all conditions. This particular 821 is the Black Livery edition and only has 3250 miles on the odometer. The original tires have at least 90% tread on them. This Ducati comes with both keys, a custom hang bag, all literature, all service records, and key codes. This bike has been kept in a climate controlled environment is serviced and ready to ride anywhere.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta 11°, L-Twin, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic timing, Water cooled
- Displacement: 821 cc (50.1 cu in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.8 : 1
- Power: 80 kW (109 hp) @ 9,250 rpm
- Torque: 86 Nm (63 lb-ft, 8.8 kgm) @ 7,750 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies, Full Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: 2-1 system, Two lambda probes, Stainless steel muffler with aluminium end cap
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS)
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.85:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15, 2=30/17, 3=28/20, 4=26/22, 5=24/23, 6=23/24
- Final Drive: Chain drive, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z46
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with mechanical control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Ø 43 mm usd fully adjustable fork
- Front Wheel: 10-spoke light alloy, 3.5″ x 17″
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage with adjustable monoshock, Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: 10-spoke light alloy, 5.5″ x 17″
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 130 mm /140 mm (5.12 in. / 5.51 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, Bosch ABS
- Rear Brake: Ø 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper, Bosch ABS
- Instrumentation: TFT colour display
- Dry Weight: 180.5 kg (398 lb.)
- Wet Weight (KERB): 206 kg (454 lb.)
- Seat Height: Adjustable 785 mm – 810 mm (30.91 in. – 31.89 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,480 mm (58.27 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 93 mm (3.7 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.5 L (4.36 US gal.)
- Number of Seat: Dual Seat
- Safety Equipment: Ducati Safety Pack: Bosch ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC). Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS)
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Safety Pack:ABS Bosch, Ducati Traction Control (DTC). Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS), Riding Mode, Power Mode, LED position light and tail light, TFT colour display, Passenger seat cover, Flyscreen, USB power socket.
- Ready For: Anti-theft system, Ducati Data Analyzer (DDA)