BK Auto Auctions is now offering this amazing 2016 Triumph Bonneville T120 finished in Silver. This Triumph is equipped with Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parrallel twin engine. The odometer reads 17,180 miles. This beautiful bike is being offered with a clean Texas title.
2016 Triumph Bonneville T120
Inspired by the legendary 1959 Bonneville and styled to incorporate the original’s iconic features, the new Bonneville T120 reaches a whole new level of detailing, quality and finish — including deep chrome multi-piece Triumph tank badges, grab rail and innovative twin-skinned chrome exhaust headers and peashooter style silencers. Powered by an all new ‘high-torque’ engine and fed by beautiful authentic twin throttle bodies, the 1200cc power plant is specifically built for this modern classic.
The new Bonneville T120 is a stylish and distinctive statement of Triumph’s past, present and future. A genuine icon, beautifully evolved.
THRILLING NEW ENGINE
The authentic character of the Bonneville T120 comes to life through the all new 1200cc ‘high torque’ 8 valve, parallel twin engine.
Built specifically for the modern classic riding style, with immediate and exciting power delivery, it produces a massive peak torque fiqure of 77.4FT-lbs at a low 3100 rpm – an amazing 54% more than the previous generation. With a power output of 80Hp at 6,550rpm, 18% up on the previous engine, the new 1200cc delivers much more power lower down and across the whole rev range, with 50% more power at 4,500rpm. With the pin-point accuracy and instant throttle response of Triumph’s next generation ride-by-wire fuel-injection and engine management system, the six-speed Bonneville T120 is engineered with a charismatic tone and 270° firing interval for a linear power delivery.
BEAUTIFUL STYLE AND SOUND
The new Bonneville 1200cc engine profile has been beautifully styled with a high level of detailing and finish to incorporate key heritage styling cues from the legendary 60’s Bonneville engine silhouette whilst incorporating contemporary components sensitively to maintain that iconic and authentic look.
With all new elegant pea-shooter style exhausts following a clean straight line header pipe run, the Bonneville T120 delivers the true sound of a British twin, a deep and rich note that truely matches its character, tuned to a level you would want and expect.
SIGNIFICANTLY ENHANCED FUEL ECONOMY
Behind the new 1200 Bonneville engine’s exterior is an advanced liquid cooling system sensitively designed to minimise its visual impact whilst achieving cleaner emissions and enhancing fuel efficiency – 13% better than the previous generation. This, combined with a new extended service interval of 10,000 miles (16,000km) dramatically reduces the overall cost of ownership.
Inspired by the legendary 59 Bonneville the new Bonneville T120 and T120 Black are styled to incorporate the original’s iconic design details and features. From the sculpted flowing lines of the tank, to the individual detailing of the lights, clocks and the iconic Bonneville silhouette, the new T120 and T120 Black are timeless icons, beautifully evolved.
THE BEAUTIFUL BONNEVILLE T120
The Bonneville T120 features a wealth of detailing, including deep chrome multi piece badges, grab rail, wheel rims and innovative twin skinned chrome exhaust headers and pea-shooter style silencers. Available in 4 premium classic colour schemes, Jet Black, Cinder Red or the twin paint options of Cranberry Red and Aluminium Silver or Jet Black and Pure White, both incorporating gold coach lines.
With all the character, detailing and finish of the T120, the new Bonneville T120 Black brings a real attitude with a sophisticated dark brown seat and all-black detailing, including rims, grab rail, exhaust and engine finish. Available in 2 premium paint schemes, Jet Black or Matt Graphite, the Bonneville T120 Black is the new motorcycle style icon.
- Bonneville T120
- Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parrellel twin
- 97.6 mm
- 80 mm
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers
- x ring chain
- Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- 80 Hp (59kW) @ 6550 rpm
- 77.4 FT-lbs (105 Nm) @ 3100 rpm
- CO2 figures: EUR4 Standard: 103.0 g/km **CO2 and fuel consumption are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC. Figures on fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real riding results.
- Tubular steel cradle
- Twin-sided, tubular steel
- LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip status, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display.
- 32-spoke 18 x 2.75in
- 32-spoke 17 x 4.25in
- 150/70 R17
- Kayaba 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Kayaba twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- with Handlebars: 30.9 in (785 mm)
- Without Mirror: 44.3 in (1125 mm)
- 30.9 in (785 mm)
- 56.9 in (1445 mm)
- 25.5º / 4.1 in (105.2 mm)
- 494 lbs (224 Kg)
- 3.8 US Gallon
There are no reviews yet.