Sold – $8150
2019 Triumph Speed Twin Jet Black
A legendary name in motorcycling, the original Triumph Speed Twin was quite rightly renowned worldwide as a motorbike that set a new benchmark for thrilling power and sublime handling.
In keeping with this incredible heritage, today’s all-new 1200cc Speed Twin delivers a step change all over again with class-leading handling and performance supported by advanced rider technology in a beautifully modern custom style. This is a brand new performance icon that introduces a next generation of dynamic capability; a modern classic custom roadster, with a totally intuitive and accessible feel, advanced technology, exhilarating torque delivery and a distinctive British twin sound.
The new Speed Twin blends Triumph’s timeless DNA with cutting edge Thruxton-tuned performance, together with elegant finishes and detailing, and modern classic stripped-back custom style and poise.
- NEXT GENERATION DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE
The new Speed Twin delivers a precise, agile and dynamic modern ride with a confidence-inspiring intuitive feel. The first of its kind in the modern classic world, the Speed Twin enjoys class-leading handling with a dedicated new chassis and high specification suspension set-up, premium twin Brembo 4-piston axial floating calipers and twin discs, ABS and switchable traction control, accessible low seat height and comfortable engaged riding position.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY & CLASS LEADING FINISH & DETAILING
The Speed Twin’s amazing ride quality is supported by incredible advanced rider technology such as three riding modes (Road, Rain and Sport), torque-assist clutch, and LED lighting; all as standard. The bike’s stunning modern classic looks are completed by a contemporary stripped-back custom style and poise, and a host of crafted features, high spec aluminium finishes and beautiful details.
Features may include:
- PREMIUM ALUMINIUM DETAILS
Category-leading finishes and detailing include premium brushed aluminum front and rear mudguards, throttle body covers, side panel finishers and heel guards, bright anodized forged aluminum headlight brackets, and a clear anodized aluminum swingarm.
- THREE RIDING MODES
Three selectable riding mode options – Road, Rain and Sport – control dedicated throttle maps and traction control settings to suit riding conditions and rider preferences for an optimum riding experience.
- TWIN UPSWEPT SPORTS SILENCERS
Contemporary black megaphone twin upswept sports silencers contribute to the thrilling deep British roar that lives up to the Speed Twin’s legendary name. Triumph’s innovative uninterrupted flowing exhaust header run contains a hidden cat box.
- LED LIGHTING
For greater durability and power efficiency, the Speed Twin incorporates LED rear light and indicators. Where local legislation allows, an LED Daytime Running light is incorporated into the headlight.
- FEATURE-PACKED TWIN CLOCKS
Super-stylish contemporary 3D dial faces incorporate a digital menu system accessed by handlebar mounted scroll button. Key features include; rider mode setting, gear position, odometer, trip settings, range to empty, clock, and fuel level.
- HIGH SPEC WHEELS AND TIRES
New lightweight 7-spoke 17-inch cast aluminum wheels and Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3 tires all significantly contribute to the Speed Twin’s dynamic roadster handling.
- MONZA FUEL CAP
Flip up and fill quickly; a stylish touch that’s in keeping with the Speed Twin’s contemporary custom looks.
- BAR END MIRRORS
Ensure excellent wide-view rear visibility during your ride with these great looking bar end mirrors.
- Speed Twin
- Jet Black
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- 1200 cc
- 11.0 :1
- 96Hp (72kW) @ 6,750rpm
- 82.6 FT-lbs (112Nm) @ 4,950 rpm
- Multi-point, sequential electronic fuel injection
- X ring chain
- Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Tubular steel with aluminum cradle
- Brushed 2-into-2 exhaust system with twin brushed silencers
- Twin-sided, aluminum
- 41mm cartridge forks
- Twin shocks with adjustable preload
- 4.7 in (120mm)
- Twin 305mm discs, Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers, ABS
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Cast aluminum alloy, 17 x 3.5 in
- Cast aluminum alloy, 17 x 5.0 in
- 120/70 ZR17
- 160/60 ZR17
- 4.7 in (120mm)
- Handlebars: 29.9 in (760mm)
- Without Mirror: 43.7 in (1110mm)
- 31.8 in (807mm)
- 56.3 in (1430mm)
- 22.8 º / 3.68 in (93.5mm)
- 3.8 US gal (14.5l)
- 432 lbs (196kg)
- LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analog speedometer, analog tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range-to-empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display.
There are no comments yet.