Price – $8500 – Make an Offer
BK Auto Auctions is now offering this amazing 2019 Triumph Street Scrambler finished in Cranberry Red. This Triumph is equipped with an 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin. The odometer reads 2,042 miles. This beautiful bike is being offered with a clean Texas title.
The new 2019 Street Scrambler is built for smooth road-going handling with an iconic style and rugged off-road attitude for riders who want the best in terms of all-round performance and high levels of torque and technology.
This is a beautiful bike with higher specifications than ever before; most notably an updated 900cc Bonneville high-torque engine and twin high level exhaust system that now produces 18% more peak power and an even richer British twin scrambler sound. Other high specification improvements introduce new Brembo front brakes, new wider-spaced cartridge front forks, dual-purpose Metzeler Tourance tires, and a new ergonomically-designed adventure-oriented seat finishing that all contribute to a substantial improvement in control and comfort on an already-capable ride.
There’s also an even more beautiful scrambler focus to this latest generation, with class-leading technology (including Road, Rain and Off-Road riding modes) together with brand new contemporary scrambler styling and a greater level of finish and detailing over the whole bike.
If you’re looking for authentic modern classic scrambler appeal, this is the perfect bike for you.
Features may include:
- NEW CONTEMPORARY BRANDING
This latest generation Street Scrambler showcases its new logo as a graphic on the new side panel.
- NEW INSTRUMENT STYLING
A new instrument bezel has an eye-catching metallic embellisher with Bonneville branding, while the new dial face has a translucent silver finish with more integrated alert lights and a multi-function display including digital rev counter.
- NEW ADVENTURE-ORIENTED SEAT FINISH
The twin seat set-up has an ergonomically-designed leather and textile construction that provides superior ride comfort whether seated or standing. The pillion seat is interchangeable with an aluminum rear rack that is perfect for solo adventures.
- WIDER SPACED FRONT FORKS
Wider-spaced forks give a more purposeful and distinctive scrambler styling that includes revised front mudguard, yokes, and headlight brackets.
- ADVENTURE-STYLE FRONT PEGS
High grip ‘bear trap’ steel front pegs with removable rubber inserts and robust steel brake pedal help you stay sure-footed during your ride.
- ALL-TERRAIN BASH PLATE
The 3-piece moulded utility design provides a stylish look and more durable defence for the underside of your Street Scrambler.
- UNIQUE RUBBER KNEE PADS
Get a stylish dual benefit of added grip and protection for your tank with Triumph-branded signature rubber knee pads.
- STRIPPED BACK CUSTOM STYLING
An iconic Bonneville silhouette incorporates modern scrambler-type finishes including elegant fuel tank with unique fuel cap, black engine covers with Triumph branding, and stylish single throttle body with aluminum finisher.
- Street Scrambler
- Cranberry Red
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Liquid cooled
- 900 cc
- 84.6 mm
- 80 mm
- 65PS / 64.1bhp (47.8kW) @ 7500rpm
- 80Nm @ 3200rpm
- Ride by wire, multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 4.1 l/100 km 68.9 MPG | CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 93
- O ring chain
- Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Tubular steel cradle
- Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Brushed 2-into-2 exhaust system with twin high level brushed silencers
- KYB 41mm forks, non-adjustable with cartridge damping
- KYB twin RSUs, with pre-load adjustment
- Single 310mm floating disc Brembo four piston fixed caliper, ABS
- Single 255mm disc. Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Spoked, 2.5 x 19 in
- Spoked, 4.25 x 17 in
- 150/70 R17
- Handlebars: 32.9 in (835mm)
- Without Mirror: 46.5 in (1180mm)
- 31.1 in (790mm)
- 56.9 in (1445mm)
- 25.6 º / 4.29 in (109mm)
- 3.2 US gal
- 447.5lbs (203kg)
- LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, engine rpm, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, heated grip ready – controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
There are no comments yet.