Buy it Now – $7999
2022 Honda® CRF450RX
TRIUMPH OVER ANY TERRAIN
When the going gets tough, nothing helps you go the distance like the 2022 Honda CRF450RX. Packed with a lot of the same innovations as our 450R motocrosser, the CRF450RX is fine-tuned for enduro racing mastery. The compact Unicam® engine offers responsive power over everything. Innovations like Honda Selectable Torque Control let you maximize traction for different conditions. A lightweight chassis, 18-inch rear wheel, hydraulic clutch and special suspension settings help you take on varied terrain. And Honda’s famous reliability means this bike can take a beating and keep on competing. It makes cutting through the competition feel more like cutting fresh tracks.
Features may include:
- LIGHT, NARROWER FRAME
Great handling starts with a superior frame. The CRF450RX’s chassis was designed to be narrow, lightweight, and more responsive thanks to reduced lateral rigidity. The result is a bike that gets into, around, and out of corners faster.
- HYDRAULIC CLUTCH
The CRF450RX includes the first hydraulically actuated clutch we’ve offered outside of our works bikes. Made by Nissin, it’s the same design as in our Grand Prix MX machines, and performs better than third-party conversions. You get a clutch-lever pull that’s ten percent lighter at its peak, even though it’s paired with a stronger clutch. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about making a clutch-cable adjustment, even during the longest events.
- AIRBOX AND FILTER
The air filter and airbox shape are designed to help deliver more torque. You can access the airbox through the left number plate. And because the filter has no rubber gasket where it interfaces with the intake boot, cleaning and servicing the filter is faster and less messy than ever.
- DUNLOP GEOMAX AT81 TIRES
The CRF450RX’s Dunlop Geomax tires are specially designed for Enduro use. The AT81 tires are spec’d at 90/90-21 for the front and 120/90-18 for the rear. You read that right: the CRF450RX rolls on an 18-inch rear wheel.
- single-cylinder four-stroke
- Unicam four-valve; 38mm intake, titanium; 31mm exhaust, Steel
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 46mm downdraft throttle body
- Close-ratio five-speed
- #520 Chain; 13T/50T
- 49mm leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork with rebound and compression damping adjustability
- 12.2 in
- Pro-Link Showa single shock with adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability
- 12.3 in
- Single 260mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Single 240mm disc
- Dunlop Geomax AT81 90/90-21
- Dunlop Geomax AT81 120/90-18
- 58.3 in
- 27° 7′ /4.5 in
- 38 in
- 13.2 in
- 2.1 gallons
- 251 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
There are no comments yet.