Price – $20,999 – Make an Offer
2022 Triumph Rocket 3 R Black Sapphire Black Silver Ice
A truly unique edition, the new Rocket 3 R Black brings a whole new attitude, with a sophisticated blacked-out finish, which goes deeper and darker, with devilish detail.
Features may include:
- LIMITED EDITION
The Rocket 3 R Black takes on a dark and brooding style, with a unique blacked-out paint scheme and carbon detailing, adding even more attitude to the Rocket’s world-leading performance, acceleration, and ride.
- 1,000 LIMITED EDITIONS
Each of the 1,000 editions worldwide come with their own certificate of authenticity. Along with the ultimate in exhilaration, with the Rocket 3 R Black, exclusivity is guaranteed.
The lightweight aluminum frame and distinctive single-sided swinging arm work in perfect harmony with the high-spec Showa suspension. Muscular presence, phenomenal handling.
The class-defining triple performance of the world’s largest production motorcycle engine delivers record-breaking 163 LB-FT of torque, with an unbelievable sound and all-new blacked-out detail.
- PREMIUM FINISH
The unique all-black finishes were carefully selected for looks that last. From deep and lustrous paint to premium anodizing, the finish of the Rocket 3 R Black is impeccably premium.
- SOPHISTICATED PAINT SCHEME
Beautifully finished by our expert paint shop, the distinctive dual matte and gloss all-black edition scheme features a black Triumph badge to match its unique carbon fiber front mudguard.
- Rocket 3 R Black
- Sapphire Black Silver Ice
- Inline 3-cylinder, DOHC
- 2458 cc
- 165 HP (123 kW) @ 6,000rpm
- 163 LB-FT @ 4,000rpm
- Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected
- 6.82 l/100km (32.43 MPG) | CO2 Figures: EURO 5 Standard: 158g/km
- Shaft, bevel box
- Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Full aluminium frame
- Stainless 3-into-1 headers with 3 exit silencer / CAT box
- Single-sided, cast aluminium
- Showa 47mm upside-down 1 1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adjuster
- Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster
- 4.7in (120mm)
- Dual 320mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema® 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS
- Single 300mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS
- 17 x 3.5in cast aluminium
- 16 x 7.5in cast aluminium
- 150/80 R17 V
- 240/50 R16 V
- 4.2in (107mm)
- Handlebars: 889mm
- Without Mirror: 1065mm
- 27.9 º/134.9mm
- Tank: 18
- TFT multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Rider-configurable) – Triumph TFT Connectivity System can be added with accessory fitted Bluetooth module
There are no comments yet.