Price – $11,399 – Make an Offer
2022 Triumph Tiger 850 Sport Graphite Caspian Blue
Built specifically for road-going adventure, comfort and capability, the Tiger 850 Sport delivers performance and rider-focused technology to approach every ride with confidence.
Features may include:
- INNOVATIVE T-PLANE TRIPLE
Greater character and tractability low down with strong usable power from the Tiger’s innovative T-plane triple crank and unique 1, 3, 2 firing order. Dedicated Tiger 850 engine tune delivers 84HP of peak power @ 8500rpm and 60 LB-FT of torque @ 6500rpm.
- CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING RIDE
Slim stand-over, adjustable 31.88in to 32.67in seat height and adjustable bars, combined with high-specification Brembo Stylema brakes, Marzocchi suspension and rider-focused technology means you can tailor your ride for maximum confidence and control.
- RIDER-FOCUSED TECHNOLOGY
Enhance every single ride with confidence, performance and safety through the Tiger 850 Sport’s state-of-the-art technology, including Triumph’s latest generation ABS and switchable traction control. A capable yet unintimidating bike for road adventures.
- TFT COLOR DISPLAY
High-contrast 5-inch TFT display with minimalist styling provides the information you need at a glance, leaving you to keep your eyes on the road.
- TWO RIDING MODES
Switch between Road and Rain riding modes for enhanced rider control, by altering throttle response and traction control to better suit riding conditions.
- ALL-LED LIGHTING
Distinctive maintenance-free LEDs bring poise, clear vision of the road and bright reassurance to illuminate your adventures. Keeping your vision sharp and you seen.
- SLIP AND ASSIST CLUTCH
Slip and assist functionality improves clutch feel and reduces lever effort by requiring a lighter touch. Ride for longer with less fatigue, especially in stop-start urban riding.
- ADJUSTABLE SCREEN
Keep the wind off with a single-handed fully-adjustable screen, operable while riding. Offering 1.9in variation to reduce riding fatigue and optimize visibility.
- BREMBO BRAKING POWER
Category-leading Brembo Stylema calipers with lightweight and compact design for increased airflow and 320mm floating discs. Giving you confidence in your braking power with 4-piston Brembos.
- ADVENTURE STYLING
Striking road-focused adventure bike stance and poise with aggressive lines, category-leading premium detailing and all-new Tiger 850 Sport color schemes. Sporty and refined yet rugged and robust, ready for the adventure.
- 5.2 US GALLON FUEL TANK
Extra piece of mind with a 5.2 US gallon fuel tank to keep you riding longer between refills. Less refueling, more riding.
- Tiger 850 Sport
- Graphite Caspian Blue
- 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- 888 cc
- 85 PS / 84 bhp (62.5 kW) @ 8,500 rpm
- 60 lbft @ 6,500 rpm
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- O-ring chain
- Wet, multi-plate, slip
- 6 speed
- Tubular steel frame, bolt on sub frame
- Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Twin-sided, cast aluminium
- Marzocchi 45mm upside down forks
- Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload adjustment
- Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, ABS
- Single 255mm disc. Brembo single piston sliding caliper, ABS
- Cast alloy, 19 x 2.5 in
- Cast alloy, 17 x 4.25 in
- Handlebars: 32.67 in (830 mm)
- Without Mirror: 55.51 – 57.48 in (1410-1460 mm)
- 31.88 – 32.67 in (810-830 mm)
- 61.25 in (1556 mm)
- 24.6 º/5.24 in (133.3 mm)
- Tank: 5.28 US gal (20 litres)
- 423 lb (192 kg)
- 5″ TFT screen
There are no comments yet.