Sold – $10,500
2019 Suzuki GSX-R600
Suzuki GSX-R600 is a class-leading sportbike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage. Whether you’re carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack, it offers unparalleled performance. A compact, powerful four-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline, while supremely refined suspension systems front and rear help provide precise, responsive handling. Wrapped in aerodynamic and lightweight bodywork that’s lifted from the racetrack, the GSX-R600 can not only win races, it can win envy.
Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Compact 599cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high rpm power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Camshafts with aggressive valve-lift profiles were developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology – the first time this method has been applied to a production Suzuki.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for racetrack use.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa BPF deliver superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication, and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides or track days.
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 67.0 mm(2.638 in.)
- 42.5 mm(1.673 in.)
- Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Wet sump
- NGK CR9EIA-9 or DENSO IU27D
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Wet, multi-plate type
- Chain, RK525SMOZ8, 114 links
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Link type, single shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brembo 4-piston, twin disc
- Nissin, 1-piston, single disc
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 2030 mm (79.9 in.)
- 710 mm (28.0 in.)
- 1135 mm (44.7 in.)
- 1385 mm (54.5 in.)
- 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- 17.0 L (4.5 US gal.)
- 187 kg (412 lb.)
- Glass Sparkle Black or Pearl Glacier White
- 12V 65W (H9 high-beam) and 12V 55W (H7 low-beam)
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty | Extension: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
There are no comments yet.